Reset samsung printer ML-2240 use Jumper
- Turn on the printer, and wait for the printer calibration process
- do test print by pressing the Resume button for 3 seconds then Release and printer do a test print.
- After the test print is complete, note the OS Version of the test results of your printer.
Type OS Version Samsung ML-2240 which can be reset are:
- OS number 1.01.00.68
- OS number 1.01.00.70
- OS number 1.01.00.72
- OS number 1.01.00.76
- OS number 1.01.00.77
- OS number 1.01.00.78
- OS number 1.01.00.82
- OS number 1.01.00.83
A. The equipment used
- Screwdriver plus (+), and a screwdriver minus (-)
- Cable or small wire to jumper
B. How to reset Samsung ML-2240 printer
- Unplug all cables printer (the printer power cable and data cable printer), and make sure the printer is turned OFF switches
- Remove the two bolts that are on the left and right at the back of the printer using a screwdriver plus (+)
- After both bolts removed, and the socket lock is opened, slide the cover to the side slowly.
- Remove the cooling fan attached to the cover
- It will be seen two engines Samsung ML-2240 printer, the machine power supply and motherboard.
- Find and watch IC EEPROM 8 feet that attach to the mainboard printer Samsung ML-2240, ie the number 93C66WP ic U6.
- After the IC U6 is found, install and connect a jumper or a small wire to the ic leg 1 and 4
- After leg 1 and 4 on the IC is connected, plug the power cable, and turn on the printer.
- Wait a few moments until the printer has finished calibrating and lights show green
- After the green light, turn off the printer, then remove the cable or wire attached to the legs 1 and 4 IC EEPROM 93C66WP
- Close the back cover of the printer and do not forget to plug the two bolts that screw removed earlier.